Sunday, August 1, 2010

introductions. ♥

For you newbies, and for the oldies… I will introduce myself..







I am 24, and I am getting a divorce. As I write this, I am a week shy of my one year anniversary of marriage. I married J on August 8th, 2009. We have been together just about 5 years. We struggled, pretty close to the whole time. If you want to read more about our life, together, please feel free to check out my other blog, The Hollands.






I have been living on my own for almost a month now. And before that J and I had been living together, but in separate rooms. I would go to bed and he would stay up and watch tv, and fall asleep on the couch. I hated sleeping alone, and I hated that I got used to sleeping by myself. I also hate that it doesn’t bother me anymore to sleep alone.






I am living life, one day at a time. Which is a struggle, but I keep myself really busy, so I don’t have much time to think about anything else. I work full time at a local hospital, and I go to school full time near my home. It is hard, because a lot of the time, I am doing homework on lunches, or breaks, or when we are slow at work, and then I stay up late to do homework also. I have school usually until 10 at night, then homework, then have to be up for work at 5:40. Makes for a long day.






I have three amazing dogs. Jake, Ellie and Tucker. Ellie is my best friend, I love that dog as more that my own child, but as my rock. She has been there for me through so many times, whether it be sitting on the couch bawling my eyes out thinking about Justin, or watching a sad movie, or when she and I both start feeling out of shape and chubby, going for long walks, coming back huffing and puffing, and then going to take a nap together. She is the one thing that I would do anything and everything in my power to save. I used to say that I loved Ellie more than most people—I now know that is true.






I am the eldest of four girls. My three sisters are crazy, beautiful, full of life, & drama. :] But really, they are some of the most amazing women you will ever know. My parents have been married almost 26 years, and they are so amazing also. I don’t know what I would do without them.






I hope you enjoy my blog, and the journey that I am going through.. I am sure there will be some days when I just don’t know what to do, and days where all I want to do is sit and cry. But.. I am going to be here.. blogging about it. J






Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment